   Re: [xml-dev] Re: Are the publishing users happy? Why not?

In a message dated 20/02/2003 21:44:46 GMT Standard Time, j3322ptm@yahoo.de writes:

This reminds me of some evolution cycles I've seen, something like
Version 1:
  <!ELEMENT phone-number (#PCDATA)>
  PHB: "Hey, we've got lots of invalid phone numbers in our documents!"

Isn't the problem there the phone numbers which validate and which don't work? :)

Andrew Watt