   RE: [xml-dev] collisions (was The subsetting has begun)

Joshua pointed out to me that some would prefer that the type of the URL
was captured in an attribute as in

 <url
type="homepage">http://freshmeat.net/redir/dom4j/16508/url_homepage/</ur
l>

as opposed to

<url_homepage>http://freshmeat.net/redir/dom4j/16508/url_homepage/</url_
homepage>

which to me seems worse not better. To each his own I guess. I've
probably been using regexes a bit too much.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Drive defensively--buy a tank.

rights.