   RE: [xml-dev] XML database enviroment using PostgreSQL

<qoute>
Ah - but one runs into trouble there as well (you'll no doubt here "but
my publications are stored in a database in my content management
system"). I would keep "publishing-oriented" - and make the terms
"publishing-oriented" and "exchange-oriented".
</qoute>

Too true.  Our Oracle DBA had to write an internal definition of "database"
since there were so many uses of the term company-wide, depending on who you
were talking to (Oracle, content management system, MS Access, a collection
of MS Word documents, etc.).

Douglas Rudder     drudder@drugfacts.com
"Let's not argue semantics while arguing semantics, okay?" -- Jeff Lowery