   Re: [xml-dev] WS-Emperor naked?

Rex Brooks wrote:

> As a voice from inside WSRP, not only is the parrot decidedly not
> dead, it's been a very busy little bird, hatching out a bevy of baby
> birdies. You have the problem right, tho, there are too many of those
> little birdies, and that makes for an awful lot of droppings, but a
> shakeout is inevitable.
>
> Also many several of those wannabe standards happen to work with and
> complement each other. WSS which just passed its vote to become a
> standard,

Actually it did not - there was one negative comment from an OASIS
member, which means that the TC has 30 days to decide its approach per
the OASIS process. *One* possible outcome is that the spec becomes an
OASIS standard.

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano
Booz | Allen | Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World