   Re: [xml-dev] XML Economics was: Re: [xml-dev] Data streams

Hmm... good point....

Given the choice I personally prefer the optimisation
route..

It only takes one user to come along and do a comparison
of how slow or fast it happens, work out the truth that
the parsers are crap... and then people look stupid
don't they.

That's why I do believe there is space for efficient
parsers. I use speed optimised parsers. But before
they were optimised, they did struggle with big files
and lot's of data.

I'm a speed freak... just cannot help it..

bring on the assembly language subroutines...