   Re: [xml-dev] A bunch of components, but no mandated organization - reas

Rich,

Well it turns out you probably are using soap everyday without
even realising it. Most routers now that use upnp do all their
broadcasts with soap encoding. I'd seen the packets but didn't
pick up on it.

another piece of xml trivia I guess...