   Re: [xml-dev] Re: Non-infoset

I found another exception. If the DTD is not read, and an attribute
value contains an unrecognized entity reference, then the document does
not have an infoset. So what we really can say is,

Any namespace well-formed document which only uses absolute namespace
URIs has an infoset provided that either the full DTD is processed or
that no attribute values contain non-predefined entity references.

Are there any other exceptions and corner cases I'm missing?