Re[6]: [xml-dev] Namespace: CSS in addition to prefix (was: CSS instead of Namespace)

Peter,

>>  Problem is that, you have database inside head, instead of brain:
>>  you are comparing proposals by nomination 'similar what i know -
>>  not similar'.
PH> I've been involved with SGML and relational databases for some 25+
PH> years ... Many of the list members have more experience.

Wisdom is not wrinkles, wisdom is convolutions (of the brain).

?

PH>  is a proven hybrid database design that allows
PH> (non-programmer)

The most interesting: how ?

>>  http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/200802/msg00368.html
PH> It's just too much garbage to even bother with!

More so, task to disclaim letter must seems quite simple.

PH> one sentence "show me why I'm wrong" (instead
PH> of proving why you are right)

http://sql50.euro.ru/site/sql50/en/author/abstract_eng.htm
once again.

PH> You simply don't know enough

I'm not interesting your opinion about me,
i'm interesting your arguments, concerning my project.

PH> or you can't communicate them well enough

I have claim even to you: when you write to foreigner,
you must write simpler, than usual.

P.S.

PH> None of us are as arrogant as to propose something named "SQL 5"

You have spent so much words on secondary details,
and have said no argument directly about characteristics of my ideas.

Dmitry Turin
HTML6     (6. 5.4)  http://html60.euro.ru
SQL5      (5.11.3)  http://sql50.euro.ru
Unicode7  (7. 2.1)  http://unicode70.euro.ru