RE: [xml-dev] Feasibility of "do all application coding in the XML languages"?

Dimitre,

I have to confess even after reading the code, I don't understand it.

Can you supply an example invocation using a simple input example,
and expected output?

I am definitely interested in anything that helps broaden the
possible inputs to XSLT!

Cheers,
Peter