Re: [xml-dev] Towards XML 2.0

Good point. Perhaps I'd be willing to accept having to write
xml-well-formed comments.  My main concern is with being able to
"disable" (comment out) a large portion of a well-formed document
without having to be concerned whether it contains comments or not.  In
that case, comments would be well-formed, so not an issue really.

-Mike