Re: [xml-dev] RE: Encoding charset of HTTP Basic Authentication

Original Message From: "Peter Flynn":

> The US
> internal market is so large, and American SMEs (and some even bigger
> ones) do so well out of it, that they have no need for foreign clients.
> Not only do they not know where Europe is, but they actually don't give
> a damn anyway.

Here's an amusing summary of the debate from a tweet I saw today!

https://twitter.com/#!/steipete/status/166412475321946112/photo/1

Pete.
Pete Cordell
Codalogic Ltd
Interface XML to C++ the easy way using C++ XML
data binding to convert XSD schemas to C++ classes.
Visit http://codalogic.com/lmx/ or http://www.xml2cpp.com
for more info