Re: [xml-dev] "Introducing MicroXML, Part 1: Explore the basicprinciples of ...

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 7:55 AM, David Lee <dlee@calldei.com> wrote:
> That's turning MicroXML into JSON, but we already have a perfectly
> good JSON.

I am open for an alternative way of enabling simple DataBinding to common languages with MicroXML.
As it sits I dont see it.

I think that's because you come from a strongly-typed language perspective, and I've definitely paid 3X my fair dues giving the contrary view in this list for more than a decade, and I'm not up for re-hashing. There are many users of XML who don't have that perspective, and who happily use XML "data" binding without strong typing. You don't have to worry about it. You can stick to the standards that scratch your own itch.

--
Uche Ogbuji                       http://uche.ogbuji.net
Weblog: http://copia.ogbuji.net