Re: Fwd: [xml-dev] Not using mixed content? Then don't use XML

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 7:22 PM, Liam R E Quin <liam@w3.org> wrote:

> If the DTD or Schema conflicts with what's in the primary text, the
> primary text is what's right, not the schema. This is referred to in the
> literature as descriptive markup.
> Liam

Well, that closes Simon's argument then.  There is absolutely no need
for a schema. Since it does nothing.
If the primary document is always the correct source, without
question. No need for schemas.

... and all this time I am wasting trying to learn how to use them
properly ... Geeezzzzz.