-----Original Message-----
From: Sean B. Palmer [mailto:sean@mysterylights.com]

In conclusion, an XML Schema version of m12n is at best extremely
experimental, and makes for a volatile subject. Please always keep in mind
that there are advantages *and* disadvantages. Personally, I have no
objections to it, and welcome any further improvements (in the "why not?"
manner), and may contribute further at a later date :-)