Re: Namespace: what's the correct usage?

> More natural for who?
me of course (why should i care about anyone else:-)

> I know its meaning is defined by its context.
As I said before it's OK to do that people have been doing it in sgml
for decades, and in other systems for longer still, but it's just seems
unnatural (to, er, me:-) to have a half-and-half solution. Why are you
using namespaces at all? nine times out of ten you know what document
type you are dealing with and so the namespace is just extra information
you could have infered from the context. But Namespaces are useful
in other contexts, but you have  a strange mixture of the two.

David

information visit http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp