Re: [xml-dev] Interoperability [long]

On Thu, 2001-11-15 at 05:31, Sean McGrath wrote:
> At 09:16 14/11/2001 -0800, Tim Bray wrote:
> >[...]
> >What kind of problems do you run across?
>
> Gosh, where to start! I run into problems flowing XML from
> content creation, through editing, through processing, through
> content management, through delivery processing.
>
> [...much fine description of trouble...]
>
> That lot is just for starters. Gotta get back to work.
> Any suggestions on these issues greatly appreciated.

Sean's summary reflects the kinds of questions I've been getting from
developers using XML for years now.

There's just one major difference: Sean has the experience to figure out
what exactly is going wrong.  A lot of people just blame it on weird XML
voodoo.

--
Simon St.Laurent
"Every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better." - Emile Coue