   RE: [xml-dev] XMLHTTP Posts and performance

I think you will need to post some sample code, and more details of your
setup to get any meaningful help.  I can say, though, that we are doing
something similar to you - Server A is an ASP page under IIS, Server B is
perl CGI on Apache, and everything seems to be working well, and fast.  I
did hear a rumour that serverXMLHTTP is very slow if the two "server"s are
in fact on the same server - i.e. if you have two ASP pages trying to talk
to each other on the same server - but I haven't done this myself so can't
comment.

Sorry I can't be of more help,
David.

The information contained in this e-mail message, and any attachment thereto, is confidential and may not be disclosed without our express permission.  If you are not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message, or any attachment thereto, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify us by telephone, fax or e-mail and delete the message and all of its attachments.  Thank you.

Every effort is made to keep our network free from viruses.  You should, however, review this e-mail message, as well as any attachment thereto, for viruses.  We take no responsibility and have no liability for any computer virus which may be transferred via this e-mail message.