   Re: [xml-dev] Re: Where does the "nothing left but toolkits" mythcome fr

Elliotte Harold wrote:
> Robin Berjon wrote:
>> But who cares about technical issues or wireless devices, it's not
>> like there are that many. I guess I must be trying to render utter
>> destruction and desolation onto the XML world again with my evil
>> hand-waving super-powers, BWA HA HA HA HA!
>
> Not all solutions are appropriate for all problem spaces. XML solves
> some problems, not all. If you break XML when trying to fit it into a
> small device it was never intended for, me and all the other people who
> use XML very productively on the desktop and server are going to be very
> pissed off.

Then maybe this would be a nice time to explain how XML is being broken
instead of handwaving FUD in people's faces on xml-dev? To paraphrase
you somewhat, right now you tend to sound a lot like a Republican
president looking for WMDs.

--
Robin Berjon
   Research Scientist