   Re: [xml-dev] Re: Where does the "nothing left but toolkits" mythcome fr

Personally, I would be very disappointed if binary tools consisted of
anything more than pluggable parsers and serializers that use standard
interfaces like SAX and DOM. If XSLT processors, etc. have to understand
binary formats, we've lost.

-- Ron