   Re: [xml-dev] Mixed content in data-binding (Was: Re: [xml-dev] Interest

Uche Ogbuji wrote:

> I do wonder whether Java 5 generics would address this problem (I'm not
> all that familiar with the implementation).

I don't know about generics, but it seems that a simple array of Objects
would work. Yes, there's the problem of casting them to the correct
type, as well as determining what that is, but it seems that would occur
with any heterogenous array.

By the way, does anybody know how XMLBeans handles mixed content? I've
only read that they do.

-- Ron