   Re: [xml-dev] [ANN] Candle 0.8 - a new scripting language for XML

Hi Michael,

2005/10/13, Michael Champion <michaelc.champion@gmail.com>:
Wow, we seem to be in almost all the permathreads at once, that may be a record!

"XML is a mess and needs refactoring" - check
"typed vs untyped XML" - check
"is XML a syntax or a data model" - check
"what is the relationship between markup and semantics" - check
"namespaces are a mess that needs sorting out" - check
"binary XML" - oops, ... do you have a more efficient serialization
than the XML-ish syntax?  That would hit another permathread.

Any more we could squeeze in? :-)

I'm sorry but I'm new to this list.  Where can I get access to these permathreads?  Is there any web site that links to them?

Thanks in advance,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/