   Re: [xml-dev] Fw: [XCON] Consensus 66-03: Schema vs RelaxNG

On 7/27/06, sterling <sstouden@thelinks.com> wrote:
> In learning science we call it "learning channels". I call it the
> one teacher twenty student problem: several students speak only Spanish, a
> few speak only French, two are deaf, 3 are without eyesight, one is 12
> years old, two are 65 years old, and the minority are normal average
> students (whatever that is) and each student prefers one teaching style to
> another. Two of the students are children of the principal, one is rich,
> most are poor, and until this hour none have been in a class together.
> For this hour the teacher has a choice of 13 teaching styles.  Which style
> and which language does the teacher attempt to use to communicate with the
> students?

He can use HTML web pages, cos there are renderers for blinds people
(aural renderers, and braile maybe, or a printer with 3d ink). He can
have different stylesets, because the 12 years old need vivid colors
and kool images, and maybe disable some paragraphs...

12yo.css
mature { visibility: hidden; }

This has already ben solved on United Nations: everything is
translated to french, then french is traslated to whatever the user
need.

Where is my cookie?

--Tei