Re: [xml-dev] RE: Encoding charset of HTTP Basic Authentication

Meanwhile a service like bandcamp that only takes 10-15%, gives you a too easy to use CMS with a url like http://bafila.bandcamp.com and offers MP3 320 and the lossless FLAC format will in my mind leave itunes in the dust eventually. They are now generating a million a month for the musicians and I bet next year it will be more than double that. Things change fast on the net don't they? I hope to generate revenue to grow the UTSWEB program by selling music on bandcamp. I've no interest in putting music on itunes for similar reasons that you have stated.

Btw I vote this the most interesting discussion on XML dev I've read. You guys were doing all this interesting stuff while I was playing video games on my amiga and I guess before that and it's interesting to read about it.

Cheers!