Re: [xml-dev] RE: Encoding charset of HTTP Basic Authentication

Original Message From: <cbullard@hiwaay.net>
> From my perspective, this was inevitable and  what I meant over the years
> of watching the sea changes since the web  and muttering "welcome to the
> music industry".  Selling digital  anything has a common core of
> opportunities for this kind of  consolidation and controlling the entry of
> new resources.

In interesting way to look at it.  (I nearly said analogy, but it's closer
to reality than that!)

What really scars me is Apple's iBooks for schools.  A brilliant concept if
it were open, but highly disturbing if one company controls what a nation's
children are taught.

(But I think I've now moved out of the barnyard!)

Pete Cordell
Codalogic Ltd
Interface XML to C++ the easy way using C++ XML
data binding to convert XSD schemas to C++ classes.
Visit http://codalogic.com/lmx/ or http://www.xml2cpp.com
for more info