Re: [xml-dev] [OT] Re: [xml-dev] Lessons learned from the XML experiment

On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 9:42 AM, David Sheets <kosmo.zb@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 4:38 PM, Uche Ogbuji <uche@ogbuji.net> wrote:

>> > Absolutely not!
>>
>> Could you expand on this? Perhaps you could tell us about the data model
>> of XML?
>

> After you.

This is evasive.

Nonsense. You have not explained why you think XML is designed for nodes. I cannot "rationally accept" that just because you said so.

You have submitted a claim that this SO issue as an
"XML WTF" which is attributable to a type discipline. If you do not
defend your claim, we cannot rationally accept it.

Who is this we?

Further, you made the claim that "XML is not designed for nodes". If
you are unwilling to defend this claim, it, too, must be rejected.

You can reject what you like.

Are you interested in developing actual, useful theories or simply
wasting everyone's time?

Actually, wasting people's time seems to be your department.

And I'm done with this silly subthread.

--
Uche Ogbuji                                       http://uche.ogbuji.net
Founding Partner, Zepheira                  http://zepheira.com