Re: [xml-dev] Modern talking

Dear Reichardt,

XQuery is different from XSLT. Of course everything depends on your specific needs/tasks, but
probably you could solve most of them with, for example, BaseX XQuery: it provides
extensions to the W3C recommendations, which make it a general-purpose programming language.

Best,
Giuseppe

Universität Leipzig
Institute of Computer Science, Digital Humanities
Augustusplatz 10
04109 Leipzig
Deutschland
E-mail: celano@informatik.uni-leipzig.de