   Re: [xml-dev] WXS acronym?

At 12:41 PM 8/16/2002 -0400, Simon St.Laurent wrote:
> > At 12:18 PM 8/16/2002 -0400, Fred Flintstone wrote:
>
>That's kind of a personal insult, Jonathan, don't you think?

It wasn't intended as such, and I apologize if it seemed that way.

I was simply making the point that if I change the name of whatever I am
referring to, it is confusing. The name of Simon St. Laurent is Simon St.
Laurent, not Fred Flintstone. As a former member of the W3C XML Schema
Working Group, I had no idea what WXS meant the first time I encountered
it, and if I refer to you as Fred Flintstone, nobody will know who I am
talking about.

I apologize for any misunderstanding.

Jonathan