   Re: [xml-dev] Urgent !!

Phew ! thanks for all those options.
I'll try to put down the task as clearly as possible.
I have a TAP(transferred account procedure) which is an ASN1 file, which has
some data, basically records. I have to convert this ASN1 file into an XML
file. This is an ongoing procedure. I have the DTD which i have to conform
to. What i am looking for is some utility which will use the asn file  and
the DTD as input and give an XML file as output.

Rgds,
Kiran

Kiran Nadgir

Mahindra British Telecom.
Tel : 56922000 extn - 8070.
Mobile - 9820444403.
Email - kirann@mahindrabt.com

WebSite: www.mahindrabt.com
Quote of the week
                          ~~
" If I have seen farther than other men, it is because I stood on the
shoulders of giants."
Sir Isaac Newton
                          ~~