   Re: [xml-dev] Re: How to redesign W3C XML Schema (Was: Remembering the o

From: "Kohsuke Kawaguchi" <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi@Sun.COM>

> I guess my real question is that if so many people thinks highly of
> other schema languages, why don't I see tools supporting them?

We support RELAX NG (full and compact), Schematron (direct
and embedded), WXS, Examplotron, and SGML and XML DTDs.

If you use the open source libraries, we found that by the
time we supported DTDs and WXS it was almost trivial to
add support for other schema languages in our kind of product.
Let the users decide.

Cheers
Rick Jelliffe
Topologi, Pty. Ltd.