Re: [xml-dev] XML2.0: Comments (Was: Towards XML 2.0)

Can you give examples of this kind of structured documentation that
you mention as your second case?  I am curious... it sounds like it
might be a kind of out of band information, and not at all like
Javadoc or Java annotations.  An XML document is an instance of
something, there is presumably some definition somewhere, either
implicit or explicit, that defines it.  Annotating that instance thing
is more like attaching javadoc or an annotation to a heap object, not
to its static definition in the program source, which is analogous to
documentation in a schema.