Re: [xml-dev] XML2.0: Comments (Was: Towards XML 2.0)

Hi Pete,

FWIW oXygen handles nested comments. For your sample:

     <TopElement>
         <MyElement>
             <!-- The price is changed by the controller -->
             <price>100.00</price>
             </BrokenMyElement> <!-- Is this the problem? -->
     </TopElement>

after commenting it gives (note the escape of -- as -\-):

     <!--<TopElement>
         <MyElement>
             <!-\- The price is changed by the controller -\->
             <price>100.00</price>
             </BrokenMyElement> <!-\- Is this the problem? -\->
     </TopElement>-->

And then, un-commenting gets you back to the original.

Best Regards,
George
--
George Cristian Bina