Re: [xml-dev] Principles for an Ethical and Sustainable Internet

On 30 August 2012 01:11, Simon St.Laurent <simonstl@simonstl.com> wrote:
> On 8/29/12 10:53 AM, Uche Ogbuji wrote:
>>
>> Not for long.  This silly thread about IP politics has already driven
>> one member from this list, and I suspect more will follow, since it
>> starts to look as if there is no longer anything useful to discuss here.
>> Can you please take this off-topic nonsense elsewhere?
>

> Agreed agreed agreed.

And further agreed.

But can't help wonder, had the music industry embraced digital
download of music, which is now so clearly what they should have done,
and set a precedent for paying for things on the Internet, how
differently people would interact with the Internet now (oh, and what
the implications for XML would have been!).

Pete Cordell
Codalogic Ltd
Interface XML to C++ the easy way using XML C++
data binding to convert XSD schemas to C++ classes.
Visit http://codalogic.com/lmx/ or http://www.xml2cpp.com
for more info